42nd Northeast RV Show
New RV Product Show
February 12, 13, 14, 15, 2016
Rockland Community College Field House
Suffern, New York
Motorhomes - Travel Trailers - 5th Wheels - Hybrids - Camper Vans plus Campgrounds and
RV Related Services.
Compare new units from our participating Northeast Dealer at the Northeast RV Show. Visit 50+ RV related Vendors including campgrounds, RV repair, storage and service.
• Types of Units Scheduled to be on Display: (see individual model listing prior to event) Gas/Diesel Motorhomes (A-B-C)- Travel Trailers - 5th Wheels - Hybrids - Toyhaulers plus Campgrounds and RV Related Services. Compare the all new units from Northeast dealers along with 50+ RV related vendors including rv repair, storage and service.
• Show Hours
|12 pm to 9 pm
10am to 8 pm
10am to 6 pm
10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only):
Junior $3.00 (between 10-15yrs)
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent
Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered* service animals. (*Required to be registered as a service animal with an approved vest/harness and state or national registration paperwork.)
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas
• RV Models scheduled to be on display for 2016: (we will be adding more models as we receive lists from dealers)
Interstate EXT Lounge, B, 24'
Interstate Grand Tour, B, 24'
International Signature 19C, TT, 19'
Flying Cloud 26V, TT, 26'
International Serenity 30W, TT, 30'
Sport, TT, 16'
Avenger 270BS, TT, 33', 1 slide
Avenger 22RB, TT, 27'
R-Pod 179, TT, 20', 2 slides
R-Pod 180, TT, 20', 2 slides
Surveyor 265RLDS, TT, 31', 2 slides
Surveyor 201RB, TT, 25', 1 slide
Surveyor 192T, TT 24'
Georgetown 30X, MH, 32', 2 slides
Georgetown 335DS, MH, 35', 2 slides
Forester 2861DS, MH, 31', 2 slides
Forester 2501TS, MH, 27', 3 slides
Berkshire 40RB, MH, 41', 4 slides
Sunseeker 3100, MH, 32', 1 slide
Sunseeker 3050 MH 32', 1 slide
Sunseeker 3170 MH 32', 2 slides
Rockwood 2304DS, TT, 25', 2 slides
Rockwood 233S Roo, TT, 25', 1 slide, 3 tents
Rockwood 2104S, TT, 22', 1 slide
Work & Play WPT25WAB, TT, 30'
Reflection 337-RLS 5W, 36', 3 slides
Solitude 375 Re 5W, 42'
Momentum 327M 5W, 36', 2 slides
Imagine 2600RV TT, 30', 2 slides
Open Range, Roamer 347RES, FW, 36', 3 slides
Jay Flight 267 BH, TT 30'2", 1 slide
Jay Flight 264 BH, TT, 29' 3"
Jay Flight 31RLDS TT
Jay Flight 195RB, TT, 21'8"
Greyhawk 31FS, C, 33', 2 slides
Whitehawk 33RSKS C, 38', 2 slides
Eagle 345 BHTS FW
Cougar 32FBS, TT, 36', 3 slides
Outback 312 BH, TT, 36', 2 slides
Outback 255UBH, TT, 28'5", 1 slide
Passport 2770 RB, TT, 30'9", 1 slide
Passport 171EXP, TT, 23'
Spree 322BHS Connect, TT, 36', 2 slides
Sportsmen 355th Sportster, FW, 40', 2 slides
Spree 337RES, TT, 37', 3 slides
Twin C, 25'
Baystar 2903, A, 30', 1 slide
Ventana 3436, MH, 34', 3 slides
Ventana 4040, MH, 33', 2 slides
Baystar 3306, MH, 33', 2 slides
Lexor B, 19'
Crusader 380MBH 5W, 42', 4slides
Crusader 297 RSH 5W, 33', 3 slides
Tracer 3200BHT, TT, 37', 3 slides
Tracer 2671 TT, 31', 2 slides
Tracer Air 253 TT, 28', 1 slide
Lacrosee 330RST TT, 38', 3 slides
Retro 176S, TT, 19', 1 slide
Retro 177, TT, 19'
Agile B, 19'
Popular 190, B, 20'
15RB AR One, Expandable 18'
289BHS Autoumn Ridge, TT, 32', 1 slide
26BHS Launch TT, 31' 1 slide
28FBS AR-One Maxx TT, 34', 2 slides
16RB Launch TT, Expandable, 19
Allegro 36LA, MH, 38', 2 slides
Red 37PA, MH, 38', 4 slides
2106 FBS, TT 23', 1 slide
Travato B, 20'
Plus Custom Golf Carts and Yamaha Water Vehicles
and more to come . . . .. . .
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
• Types of related products: good selection of northeast campgrounds/attractions, insurance/financial services, RV repair/service/storage, cookware. Limited RV specialty parts and more.
FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ROCKLAND FIELD HOUSE, click HERE
Northeast RV Show Floorplan
Northeast RV Show Exhibitor Manual 2016
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: Area dealers of recreational vehicles or in the hundreds of related products and services used by RV owners.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit materials themselves and to erect their own display. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. In addition to the main exhibitor floor, there is a balcony and entry lobby area for 10'x10' vendor booths.
• Strong Advertising Campaign: Advertising will be through regional cable television stations; a massive newspaper display campaign; internet (including email blasts); plus dealer discount admission promotion and direct mailing to past attendees.
• Exhibitor Advantages: Drive in unloading, clear span arena, no pillars, no hassle atmosphere (work directly with show management), low cost electric service, pressure wash service (road film) on move in, overnight security, broadloom carpeted show aisles, pipe/drape exhibitor booth dividers (10'x10'), exhibitor booth identification sign, no labor restrictions, large overhead doors (max. height 12'4"), located near major highways.
• Presidents' Weekend: Excellent weekend with a proven attendance plus right location with maximum exposure for your product.
• Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! Achieve superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact show sales, David McCarey at
800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772