33rd Orange County
Held in cooperation with SUNY Orange Foundation
SUNY Orange-Orange County Community College
Edward A. Diana Physical Education Center
9 East Conkling Ave, Middletown NY 10940
MAKE YOUR BEST DEAL AT THE SHOW!
150 booths with over 100 exhibitors representing the home improvement and home building fields plus related services.
The latest products and services including 'green technology' to improve your home and lifestyle.
• Show Hours
|3 pm to 9 pm
10 am to 8 pm
10 am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only):
Junior (10yrs - 15yrs) $3.00
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent
• Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
• NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered service animals.
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: in the SUNY Orange parking garage and campus lots
• FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ORANGE
Orange County Community College Physical Ed Building
in Middletown, New York. Click HERE.
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
Orange County Home Show Exhibitor Brochure 2017
Orange County Home Show Floorplan
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: Companies involved in building or remodeling of homes or in the hundreds of products and services used by the home owner - Kitchen Cabinets, Insulation, Waterproofing, Appliances, Furnishings, Decor, Windows, Railings, Home Security, Financial Services, Roofing, Siding, Fencing, Doors, Bathroom Fixtures, Flooring, Carpeting, Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Lighting, Energy, Pools, Saunas, Spas, Patio Furniture, Wallpaper, Tile, Brick, Water Purification, Upholstery, Playroom and Recreational Products, Solar and Energy Savings Equipment, etc.
• No labor restrictions: The facility will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit material themselves and to erect their own displays. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• SUNY ORANGE Physical Ed Building: This complex is a 25,000 square foot heated and well lighted indoor facility. There are no pillars or obstructions on the gym floor. Exhibitors will also be displaying inside the tiled lobby and on the outside entry patio.
• Strong Advertising Campaign: We deliver a quality audience via multi-media advertising & promotion . . . This includes strong coverage in the Times Herald Record, a special Orange & Rockland billing insert, regional Cable Television systems, Point of Purchase discount coupons and show posters; plus Direct Mail discount postcards sent to previous show patrons along with email reminder coupons.
• Exhibitor Advantages: Aggressive advertising campaign to attract interested home owners. Well known central location, near Route 17 and Interstate 84. Ground level exhibitor access thru delivery zone. No labor restrictions, set-up your own display materials. Entire gymnasium broadloom carpeted. Decorative pipe and draped booths, identification sign and electric service (300 watts) included. Low cost decorater services, overnight security and Free parking.
• Notice: This event fills early every year. Interested exhibitors need to call our office for booth availability. Some display categories are filled with a waiting list for exhibit space.
• Quality Attendance Means You Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! Achieve thousands of dollars in direct sales, superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact David McCarey at 800.223.4648 or 845.343.2772